Friday, December 15, 2006

The Beginning of an Ending



So my first semister at OC came to an end yesterday. I've done fairly well in school (considering my history) and enjoy the education I recieve from OC. What a stress relief to be done for now. What was the cherry on top though was the fact that last night was my last night with Chick-fil-a. In celebration of the stress relief I decided to give myself a new hair-do. I've never buzzed my head before, but I thought I should a least try it once. Now I can say that I've rocked the hawk. What a freeing haircut.






5 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

Luke - no joke - Jay got his haircut yesterday too, and it is the same cut! Did you two call each other?

Allison McKenney said...

Oh yeah, congrats on being done for the year! (2006 that is!)

Colette said...

WHOA! It looks great...very Brad Pittish. And CONGRATS on losing the chicken grease smell! ;o)

Unknown said...

First, Good to hear that it's going well 2. Do you have any new jobs lined up? C. Don't let the next semester sneak up on you and eat your lunch.

Leslie Ruth said...

Thanks so much! Dean and I are so glad that we go to have dinner with you and the fam the other night. Red Robin will have to become our spot.