Monday, March 26, 2007

Lost Camera

So this last week we spent spent some time in Tulsa, OK for the Iternational Soul Winning Workshops. It was great to see friends from around the country and to hear great speakers and music. I hung around my buddy Zach Wilson for a great deal of it. Some of the folks I had great conversations with were Ron Clark, Don (Donny) McLaughlin, Keith Lancaster, Steve Maxwell, Brishan Hatcher, Watershed friends, and Acappella friends. Don is such a loving and encouraging guy to talk to. His vision of ministry and encouragement to others to do there calling is just awesome. What a blessing to be there. Once we got home, I seemed to run into a problem. I can't find our camera. I thought it was in our car, but I couldn't seem to find it. So hopefully it will turn up somewhere and soon.

2 comments:

Sarah Megan said...

I lost my camera somehow throughout all that wreck stuff. Definitely NOT a good feeling.
I hope you have better luck than I in finding yours

Mitch Fewell said...

I stole your camera and if you ever want to see it again, well... I'll think of something. :)