Sunday, May 13, 2007

ANNOUCING A NEW COLES!

Hey Y'all! It's been awhile but things here have been great. On the 11th Serena and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. For my gift I received pink socks and a stocking cap that says "I love Daddy" on it. So here comes another Coles. Not that we know it's a girl, but we are hoping for one of those. Serena should be due right around Christmas. Right now we think it's the 30th of Dec. The night before we just got home from a 2 week choir tour. It was such a blessing to have Serena and Tyson with me. There were a couple of rough days when Tyson didn't get the nap he needed, but otherwise he had a blast. Tyson was voted tour pimp and did plenty of flirting with the ladies. We sang in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, and mostly Florida. The beaches in Florida were amazing and Tyson could not get enough of them. It was great to watch him chase the waves out and in return be chased by the waves. We stayed with wonderful host families where Tyson referred to any male older than me as Bapa. (Grandpa) He loves grandpas and is always searching for one.





Thank you Lord for blessing us tremendously!


10 comments:

Steve Maxwell said...

Congratulations! It was great to see you guys and Luke, you are so talented. Please keep singing and God bless you guys!

Mitch Fewell said...

Is this the part where I say, "two down, two to go"?

Praying for health and happiness!

God Bless

Colette said...

OH THIS IS AWESOME! I'm so glad to know that there will be another little baby towhead in the future. Big hugs to momma and daddy.

Colette

Kristi said...

Congratulations Coles family! Give Serena a big hug from all of the PUMP girls.

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Nice job. Practice makes perfect. Proud of you guys. Wish you were here. We had banana pudding the other day..thought of you guys...our wafers sucked though.
Jay

Sarah Megan said...

Oh WOW Congrats you guys that is sooooooooo exciting :)

Allison McKenney said...

Congratulations! When are you guys coming up?? I hope you have a girl too...our girls (smile) would be 5 months apart!

Tell Tyson "Happy Birthday" tomorrow!

Leslie Ruth said...

AHHHHH! I had no idea you that Serena is pregnant. Congratulations...that's so awesome! I'm so sorry we couldn't get together before I left OKC.

Ike Graul said...

Congratulations, guys! I'm very excited for you. Time to move from double team defense to man-to-man.

Priscilla said...

What awesome news! Congrats on baby Coles and congrats on the 5 years together!