Monday, September 27, 2010

OnUsTRUTH

We officially have a name for our group! OnUsTRUTH is a name that Kris Strobeck (one of our tenors) came up with and I love its double meaning. The members are:

Kris Strobeck = Tenor/Lead
Shawn Hanowell = High Tenor/Lead
Me = Baritone/Vocal Percussion
Kovasky Aguiar = Bass/Vocal Percussion

Kris Shawn and I have been meeting for over a year and have been searching for a name (and other members) the entire time, but have had no luck. It's nice to finally have a real name and to be moving forward towards a goal. These guys are awesome and I love hanging and singing with them. We're still looking for another tenor/lead so I'm trying my best to make the contacts I need or if you know someone who would be interested, have them contact me.

luke@onustruth.com

No comments: