Thursday, September 21, 2006

Reunion of Friends

Over the last weekend I was blessed with a reunion of friends from Portland. Of all places, it was in Abilene, TX. Saturday was a songwriters workshop followed by the lecturships starting Sunday evening. Sunday morning we found ourselves having a hard time intering the auditorium from the lobby because there was a small version of East County CofC chatting away in the lobby. That morning I was approached by Mark Love to see if a few friends and I could fill in for a music act that canceled on him for lecturships. I had planned on getting back to school, but any opportuninty to jam with my friends will usually pull me away from what I should do. So Ike, Steve, Zach, Peter, and I got together for a couple of hours to "toss" together some music. Things were a little rough, but God was glorified and I had tons of fun. Thanks to all you guys for jammin' with me.

2 comments:

Adam Wolfgang said...

you don't know how painful it is to look at those pictures. ouch! Looks like fun.

Sarah Megan said...

It was great to get to hang out with you guys this summer.

Godd luck with school :)