Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sleep?


This last week has been so rough for sleep. Tyson discovered how to get out of his crib and all of a sudden his sleeping habits changed. He went from sleeping close to 12 hours a night to 8ish. My sister was visiting us this week with her two kids so Serena and I were sleeping on the floor in Tyson's room. This played a factor in Tyson's sleep I'm sure, but I didn't expect it to be so bad. After getting off work between 10:30 to 11pm I'll get home and try to do homework. Then I might go for a run followed by a shower and go to bed. This is the time that Tyson thinks he needs to get up from his "nap." Then in the morning he seems to get up earlier and earlier. At his nap time today he decided to get out of his crib and cry at the door. We let him cry hoping he would go back to bed. After a little bit of time passed the crying stopped and we saw his little body leaning against the bottom crack of the door. (Poor little Bugger)

No comments: