Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun With The Cousins




Tyson had a blast like he always does with his cousins. We headed down to my sisters place on Thursday evening and left on Sunday after lunch. Saturday I spent my day hanging out with the Acappella guys and enjoyed a great concert that night at the church where my sister attends. Here are a few pics of the kids playing in the $20 pool my sister bought for them. It was a great deal for all that was included. I love this last pic with Braden and Tyson holding hands.

3 comments:

J. B. said...

Tyson is getting so big! It's hard to believe that it's been over a year since I've seen you guys!

Colette said...

These pictures are precious! When exactly will you be here?

Mitch Fewell said...

Boyz Rokk! Sorry, i know that girlz are kute, but boyz are the way to go!