Monday, August 20, 2007

MANY PICS FROM OUR OREGON TRIP

So I didn't stay up with our trip. Sorry about that. I'm just going to post lots of pics and make small comments.

This is Serena and Tyson at Peter and Lindsey's wedding. Such a beautiful winery.



Lake Shasta, CA



Tyson loved Sam. Sam has gotten so old, but Tyson still calls him puppy. Tyson became Sam's shadow.


Here is a early morning pic from the Columbia River Gorge


Some mountains in eastern Oregon.


Mountains in Utah.


Really cool lookin' rocks in Wyoming.


Here we are in Colorado. I thought the Rocky Mountains would be a lot rockier than this.



Tyson did so well on the very long trips both to Portland and then back down to OKC.

4 comments:

Colette said...

MOUNTAINS!!!

Miss you guys already...

Anonymous said...

hey man, I love the pictures! I miss the great NW. I hope you guys had a great time, it sure looks like you did!
JW

Andrew Martin said...

I'm sorry we missed you man! Aimee and I have been really busy lately and totally spaced that you were gonna be in town.

Congrats on the scholarship! I hope that you have have a great remainder of your time down there.

Peace

Mitch Fewell said...

SAM!!!!!

My boys like sam too.

thanks for the photos. Brings back memories of driving from Portland to here with James and Josh.

good times.