Monday, April 05, 2010

Hello

What is this? I'm going to blog again? If there is someone who reads this, then I want you to know that I'm excited about a group I'm a part of. We haven't nailed down a name yet, but we've been recording and I hope to have the first song completed by the end of the week. Currently we are only 3 members, but we are looking for a bass and another tenor. Shawn Hanowell, Kris Strobeck and I have a blast together. We are an all vocal group and our goal is to record 2 albums at the same time. One a concert album and the other a worship album. We want to be able to go into any church or event and be able to lead worship or do special music and a full concert. Shawn and Kris are so talented and a blessing to just be around. Once this song is completed we will be trying to get it up on iTunes and other sites to build a fan base and a little bit of money to get more arrangements. More to come really soon!

3 comments:

Nadia said...

How exciting Luke! Looking forward to hearing you sing again Sunday!

Tim said...

Neato.

ValonM said...

I'll try out...just find me a place to live and a job in Oregon! (my family too)